Can you list your home on ListedGreen®?
Homeowners, Builders, Developers and Realtors® -
everyone can list green, energy efficient homes for sale.
THE NATIONAL RELOCATION RESOURCE FOR THE GREEN HOME.
- Listed Green® is #1 position on Google as the Green MLS and Energy Efficient Homes for Sale
- ListedGreen.com averages over 681,000 hits per month and mentioned on 276,000 pages across the internet
- You will receive immediate email notifications when a Buyer inquires about your green home property listing
- View how many Buyers have actually viewed your listed energy efficient home for sale
- Realtors®, NAR Green and EcoBroker® Certified professionals can create agent profiles and be searched - building important agent name branding across the internet View Google Search Results
- Green Home Builders and Developers can also advertisoe current and/or "up-and-coming" green, LEED certified, energy efficient, sustainable "Green Built" housing projects
- Homeowners can list green homes for sale at affordable rates - much lower than print publications
- No contract required to list green, energy efficient homes for sale - cancel anytime
- Buyers are never required to register to view listings or contact sellers of green homes and eco-friendly housing
- Green Home Listing content is always reviewed - to ascertain they contain sufficient green, energy efficient and/or sustainable attributes before public display on Listed Green
- Listed Green Homes also helps educate the public about sustainable building methods, solar/wind power, water harvesting, LEED Home certification, Built Green and many other regional green building certification programs
- All new green home property listings are always announced on our Twitter Page
- Homeowners and Realtors® can search for a Home Energy Auditor or Rater for a home energy performance analysis / audit
Green Home Buyers can Search for Real Estate Agents.
Read our Testimonials
Review our Green Home Glossary
Read Green Home Articles - December 5th 2013
Search for Home Energy Auditors