Green homes isn't just a passing trend; it's a paradym shift in the real estate marketplace.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) has a core belief that every step toward a more sustainable living environment is a step in the right direction. If you're among the 90% looking online to market your green home for sale or searching for the perfect, energy efficient home to call your very own, a NAR Green Designee can really help.
But unfortunately, the green home marketplace has been prone to "green washing" - people using "green" descriptions, hoping to draw attention to a "not-so-green" home. To help you sort through the various shades of green, the NAR Green REsource Council provides NAR Green Designees with comprehensive, up-to-date resources and continuing education about:
- Green, sustainable, eco-friendly building materials
- Progressive, Energy efficient technologies
- Green building certification ratings
- Sustainable building methods and design
- Solar rebate programs and incentives
- Green, healthier living environments and much more!
The NAR's Green Designation - identifing Realtors who can help everyone navigate down the path of green real estate, while maintaining the clients sustainable lifestyle goals.
When you're ready to buy or sell, search for a NAR Green Designee in your area.